Debating whether to go to that party or to the club/bar with friends? We’ll help you decide, based on your answers to these questions below:
Are You Tired?
- If Yes, then stay in- going out takes a lot of energy, and you don’t want to be the one passing out on someone’s couch or in the corner of the club
- If No, then use that energy to dance the night away at the club!
Do You Have Money To Spend?
- If Yes, then strongly consider it!
- If No, then keep your broke ass at home
Have You Been Social This Week?
- If Yes, then you are exempt from going out if you really don’t want to
- If No, then some social interaction would do you good! (so you probably should atleast do something that involves people besides the characters on your TV screen)
Do You Need a Drink?
- If Yes, then the bar/club is the place to go! Drink for me!
- If No, then you should probably stay in- the bar/club is a much different place when you’re super sober
Have You Had Enough Of People this Week?
- If Yes, then the bar/club isn’t the place to go- they are usually packed with people. Moreover, they can be drunk and out-of-control people that you will not have the patience for
- If No, then good for you! The bar/club dwellers shouldn’t bother you too much
Ultimately, “what does your heart tell you?” Actually, that’s a bit dramatic. Just remember, if you really don’t want to go, maybe you should say no